The general conditions may be modified at any time by 3DG S.àr.l. Any special conditions published on the http://www.zerolatencyvr.lu website will also apply, even in the event of a conflict with the terms and conditions. The general conditions applicable are those valid at the time of purchase. In the event of a dispute relating to the object governed by these general terms and conditions, Luxembourg law shall apply. Only the courts of Luxembourg are authorised.
These general conditions of sale apply to all offers made by, orders to, purchases from, and agreements concluded with 3DG S.àr.l., whose registered office is located at 1-3 Um Mierscherbierg L7526 Mersch and whose RCS number is B258972 (hereinafter: “Zero Latency Luxembourg” or the “Seller”). Any order, purchase or agreement concluded between Zero Latency Luxembourg and the customer (hereinafter: the “Buyer” or the “Customer”) implies the acceptance of the conditions of sale by the Customer. The other general conditions of the Customer may in no case be applied, even implicitly, to the contractual relations between the parties.
This applies to all products and services offered by the Seller, on site or via the website (hereinafter: the “Service”), as well as the applicable price (the “Price”) to the Service. Only the information available on the website in its most recent version applies. No other source of information can make liver. The description of the Service and the Price on the Website always applies subject to clerical errors or material defects. The Seller reserves the right to modify the Price at any time and without the necessary notice. The Price displayed on the Website at the time of purchase will be the Purchase Price. The Seller will make every effort to provide the Service. The Seller nevertheless reserves the right to modify the content of the Service at any time and without notice, without the Customer being entitled to any compensation or refund on a Service already purchased.
A reservation (hereinafter: the “Reservation”) is a type of Service offered by the Seller. The reservation gives the Buyer access to the booked activity and this on the date, time, duration, place, content and for the group of participants specified in the reservation. A Reservation concerns the participation in an activity at a date, time, content and place well defined at the time of the Reservation. The date, time, content and location of the activity corresponds to a session (hereinafter: the “Session”).
It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all participants included in his Booking have read and accepted the general conditions of Zero Latency Luxembourg
- The Buyer may cancel his Reservation up to 7 days before the date of the Session. Zero Latency Luxembourg does not accept last minute cancellations.
- A Reservation cancelled within 7 days prior to the date of the activity is refunded in the form of a credit to the Buyer’s Zero Latency Luxembourg account or any other equivalent means (promotional code or electronic gift card for an amount equivalent to the Price paid by the Buyer). No cash refund will be granted by the Seller,
- A Booking can only be cancelled at the discretion of Zero Latency Luxembourg.
2. Refunds and Returns
- The Service cannot be refunded in the event of cancellation or change of opinion of the Buyer.
- No refund will be granted by the Seller when the Service ordered by the Buyer consists of a Gift Card to be used on other Services of the Seller.
- If the Buyer is not satisfied, he will have the opportunity to inform the Seller by e-mail.
3. Late arrivals
- The different Sessions of the Seller take place one after the other, the Customer is therefore responsible for arriving 15 minutes before the beginning of the Session that is the subject of his Reservation. This allows the Client and other participants in the Session to carry out the preliminary steps such as registration, briefing, etc.
- When a Session consists of participants from several separate Bookings, the Session starts on time for the participants present. For participants who arrived late, it is no longer possible to join the Session.
- When a Session consists exclusively of participants from the same Booking and one or more participants arrive late to the Session, two options are offered to the Buyer and the rest of the participants:
- Start the Session on time without late participants.
- Wait for late participants to arrive, reducing the duration of the activity planned in the Session accordingly.
- Participants arriving late to their Session and who were unable to attend may choose to participate in another Session on the same day subject to availability. No guarantee as to the availability of such places can be given by Zero Latency Luxembourg.
- Participants arriving late to their Session may under no circumstances request any refund whatsoever from the Seller.
- Any participant in a Session must be over 10 years old to be able to participate. Any participant under the age of 16 may not participate in a Session without parental consent. (form available here) Any participant under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult to participate in the Session.
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will not be allowed to participate in their Session. No refund will be granted by the Seller.
- The activities organised by Zero Latency Luxembourg are, like other physical and sporting activities, intense and tiring. It is therefore necessary that the participants in the Session are in good physical condition.
- Participants in the Session must be able to walk for 1 hour without outside assistance and use both arms.
- Participants in the Session who use only one eye are allowed to participate in the activity.
- Participants in the Session suffering from the following pathologies are not allowed to participate in the activity:
- Seizure disorders
- Deafness or other hearing impairment
- Fractures and any other motor disorders
- Heart problems
- Participants in the Session who are at the end of their pregnancy are not allowed to participate in the activity.
- The activities offered by the Seller contain visual effects (e.g. flashes of light). They can therefore cause epileptic episodes, dizziness or malaise even in participants with no medical history. In any case, Zero Latency Luxembourg declines all responsibility.
5. Unsupervised children and minors
- Children or minors accompanying a Customer or participant may not be left unattended on the premises of Zero Latency Luxembourg, the employees of Zero Latency Luxembourg are in no way responsible for their safety.
- If no supervision of children or minors accompanying the Client or participating in a Session has been provided by the Client/them, the Client or participant will not be able to participate in the Session. No refund will be granted by the Seller.
6. Promotional code and e-gift card
- These general terms and conditions apply to any promotional code, promotional action and electronic gift card issued by the Seller.
- To apply a promotional code or electronic gift card, the Buyer must enter the code corresponding to it before paying for the Reservation.
- A promotional code or e-gift card cannot be applied to Bookings already paid for by the Buyer.
- A promotional code or eGift Card is only valid for a limited time and cannot be renewed after the expiration date. The validity period of an eGift Card is one year from the date of purchase by the Buyer.
- A promotional code or an electronic gift card is only valid for Bookings made on the Zero Latency Luxembourg website.
- A promotional code cannot be used to purchase a Zero Latency Luxembourg eGift Card
- A promotional code may only be used once by the Buyer, unless otherwise specified by the Seller.
- A promotional code applies only to Bookings for the eligible activity types specified by the Seller.
- A promotional action or code is subject to all special conditions specified by the Seller.
- A promotional code is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit on the Buyer’s Zero Latency Luxembourg account,
- If the Customer cancels a Booking purchased with a promotional code and eligible for a refund, the amount refunded will be equivalent to the base price of the Booking, less any promotions (promotional codes or promotional actions) applied at the time of booking by the Buyer.
- Promotional codes may not be combined with other promotional actions, unless otherwise specified by the Seller.
- The validity of a promotional code or promotional action may be modified at any time without notice and unilaterally by Zero Latency Luxembourg.
- In case of non-compliance with the general and special conditions, the promotion will be invalid and the reduction of the promotional code or promotional action will not apply.
Although Zero Latency Luxembourg has taken the necessary precautions and security measures, it is not possible to guarantee the safety of the Customer, the participants and that of the minor participant(s) present under the responsibility of the Customer or participant. The activities offered by Zero Latency Luxembourg are simulations using virtual reality technologies with increased risk. Participants in activities may be injured if they stumble, collide with each other or encounter other obstacles. Zero Latency Luxembourg cannot exclude injuries of any severity.
You declare that as a Customer or participant in an activity Zero Latency Luxembourg and the minor participant(s) under your responsibility for whom you sign; know, understand and agree to the additional terms below:
1. Acceptance of the general terms and conditions
- You understand that if you purchase/receive access to any activity or other service offered by Zero Latency Luxembourg, you agree to the Zero Latency Luxembourg Terms and Conditions
- You understand that if you purchase/receive access to an activity or any other service offered by Zero Latency Luxembourg on behalf of another person, that you and the other person accept the Zero Latency Luxembourg terms and conditions.
- You understand that participation in the activities and services offered by Zero Latency Luxembourg, like any physical or sporting activity, may be tiring, intensive, unpredictable and carry a risk of injury.
- You know, understand and accept all risks, known and unknown, arising from the use and participation in the activities and services offered by Zero Latency Luxembourg for yourself and all minor participants under your responsibility for whom you sign.
- You declare that you are in good physical shape and that you are not aware of suffering from any medical problems and history such as heart or lung problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure, severe hearing loss and other medical problems.
- You state that you have not had surgery recently and that you do not have a history of medical problems affecting your ability to move.
- You declare that you are not pregnant.
- You understand that Zero Latency Luxembourg cannot provide medical advice and you will seek professional medical advice in case of doubt prior to participating in any activity or service offered by Zero Latency Luxembourg.
- By signing this declaration, you specifically authorize the provision of emergency medical care and you accept financial responsibility for such treatment, including the administration of emergency medical assistance and transportation by ambulance.
4. Materials, equipment and personal effects
- You are aware that you are responsible for the loss, theft or damage caused to the property, property (of staff) of Zero Latency Luxembourg and third parties.
- You agree that you will be charged a fee if you have caused damage due to unauthorized behavior to Zero Latency Luxembourg’s equipment (VR backpack, VR computer, VR glasses, VR weapon, controllers, batteries, TVs, computers, …) and any other Zero Latency Luxembourg installation.
- You understand that you are responsible for your own personal belongings when visiting a Zero Latency Luxembourg centre and agree that Zero Latency Luxembourg is not liable for any loss or damage to your property (caused in any way) during your visit to a Zero Latency Luxembourg centre.
- You understand that you may not be under the influence of medication, drugs or alcohol when you participate in an activity at a Zero Latency Luxembourg center You agree that any non-compliance may result in Zero Latency Luxembourg refusing your participation in any activity at a Zero Latency Luxembourg center.
- You agree to comply with zero latency Luxembourg’s rules and procedures and to follow all Instructions from Zero Latency Luxembourg.
6. Participation of minors
- You declare that you are at least 18 years old and that the minor participant(s) under your responsibility, for whom you also sign this declaration, have no health problems and / or restrictions that prevent them from participating in the activities of Zero Latency Luxembourg.
- You understand that participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult. No participant under the age of 16 may participate in a Session without parental consent. (Form available here).
- You agree to supervise at all times the minor participant(s) present under your responsibility and act in collaboration with Zero Latency Luxembourg if circumstances so require.
You accept all risks related to participation in the activities of Zero Latency Luxembourg and you waive the right to sue Zero Latency Luxembourg and its affiliated third parties (including: contractors, instructors, managers, directors, representatives, employees and the owner of the building in which Zero Latency Luxembourg’s activities take place, manufacturers and installers of equipment of all Zero Latency Luxembourg and other related activities) in court in the event of (permanent) injury or death or any damage or loss caused to your property when participating in any part of the activities of Zero Latency Luxembourg or other related activities for yourself or for the participant(s) minor(s) present under your responsibility for whom you implicitly sign this disclaimer.